Tale of the forgotten Tale of the forgotten

Dissapointed

I can see that most of the reviewers on NG's taste have gone to crap. When looking at the rating of this movie I was kind of excited, my friend was even like "Just play it man...". Well, I did. And now, I will never watch another one of your pointless movies that have a very hard time setting your mood straight.

Love Doctor part 1 Love Doctor part 1

Wow... poop?

I have two reasons that I gave this submission a terrible score.

1 - Why the heck do people put previews of movies on NG even though.... It wasn't really a preview, just a messed up version that isn't finished yet. A preview is good when it actually previews something and it isn't just the same cartoon that you haven't finished yet.

2 - Im not to excited about seeing it when you finish it, because of the Terrible topic, the terrible character, and... yeah... Terrible.

umpa lumpa staff umpa lumpa staff

GOD? I think so...

OH YEAH!!! THIS IS THE GOD FLASH MOVIE... JESUS COMING BACK WOULD NOT BE COOLER THAN THIS!

Bugzilla Bugzilla

Loved it!!

The reason i liked this game so much, is because i loved playing the bug spat game in mario paint back in the day!

Star Fly III Star Fly III

Wonderful

If you can do something like that, I'd like to see something original out of you. I'm sure it'd be nice.