Tale of the forgotten Tale of the forgotten

Dissapointed

I can see that most of the reviewers on NG's taste have gone to crap. When looking at the rating of this movie I was kind of excited, my friend was even like "Just play it man...". Well, I did. And now, I will never watch another one of your pointless movies that have a very hard time setting your mood straight.

Love Doctor part 1 Love Doctor part 1

Wow... poop?

I have two reasons that I gave this submission a terrible score.

1 - Why the heck do people put previews of movies on NG even though.... It wasn't really a preview, just a messed up version that isn't finished yet. A preview is good when it actually previews something and it isn't just the same cartoon that you haven't finished yet.

2 - Im not to excited about seeing it when you finish it, because of the Terrible topic, the terrible character, and... yeah... Terrible.

umpa lumpa staff umpa lumpa staff

GOD? I think so...

OH YEAH!!! THIS IS THE GOD FLASH MOVIE... JESUS COMING BACK WOULD NOT BE COOLER THAN THIS!

2004 PT Cruiser 2004 PT Cruiser

Great!

The music was a great choice, and the ending was so funny.. haha.. I enjoy your flash movies and the style of them, you should really think about making longer movies with story lines and stuff, maybe a miniseries. That way I could have flash movies to look forward to watching. Overall, this movie was great!